Definition

From slang.ie :

Wagon. A cranky contary female / an ugly female. She\'s some wagon eh?

wagon. wagon - an awful woman. than one is such a wagon!

wagon. a woman thats a bitch. dat ones a right wagon.

Wagon. A cantankerous old woman.. Yer wan's some wagon, I asked her could I feed the seagulls and she lifted me out of it!

wagon. car or other mode of transport. i'll drive my waggon.

Wanderly Wagon. A much loved Irish children's TV program which ran from 1968 to 1982


Tuesday 22 November 2011

Panic Panic Panic

I had planned on having Gigi out to grass for the month before I left, but with the whole barefoot thing, and problems with Gigi's saddle, she is still at Martine's, and is so taking up more of my time than I had intended, but as it was mostly my idea to go barefoot so soon I can hardly complain.

I am slowly ticking things off the to do list, but there as just as many new to do's arriving, hence the panic. Martine pointed out that Gigi had never been registered in my name, so today I posted her papers off to the authorities along with her microchip documentation, and they assure me I will have them back in good time.

Lorraine from O'Brien's Saddlery is calling to Gigi on Thursday to have a look at her saddle, and we'll see is that the cause of her back problems.

The whole transport thing is very up in the air still, and Martine is doing stalwart work there, and I am looking at transport for the last leg of the journey to Céreste, but as we have no dates yet it's a bit tricky. Will I be there when they arrive in which case I can maybe rent a van and collect them, or will they arrive in January in which case Martine and I can collect them.

Fionn has a problem with his eye, and had an operation yesterday, and now requires drops in his eyes 7 times a day, which is a just a wee bit restricting for me. But he does seem a lot better today, so hopefully the op has worked.

I still have to train in the new treasurer at the local school, as I have resigned this year, find a hotel for the trip down, get the house into a fit state for the people moving in while I'm away, along with a myriad of other small things, like weed the vegetable patches and get the winter crops in, Christmas shopping, car service, dentist for me, no wonder I'm panicking! At least I don't have to host Christmas as Martine is doing, but I am leaving earlier.

1 comment:

  1. Busy few weeks for Anne - fortitude and thoughts of Cereste:)

    ReplyDelete