Definition

From slang.ie :

Wagon. A cranky contary female / an ugly female. She\'s some wagon eh?

wagon. wagon - an awful woman. than one is such a wagon!

wagon. a woman thats a bitch. dat ones a right wagon.

Wagon. A cantankerous old woman.. Yer wan's some wagon, I asked her could I feed the seagulls and she lifted me out of it!

wagon. car or other mode of transport. i'll drive my waggon.

Wanderly Wagon. A much loved Irish children's TV program which ran from 1968 to 1982


Monday 2 January 2012

Video Surveillance to the Rescue or Meltdown part deux

Fionn has continued to be a problem, I have kept him with me as much as possible, but I left him and Roxy at home for about 2 hours the other evening and came home to more destruction, not as bad as the first time, but very bad behavior nevertheless.

Martine and I discussed it, he was feeling stressed, he was still missing Bonnie, the change of environment was just too much for him ? Who knows.

So today I decided to keep him by me again, as much as possible. I took both of them with me to feed the horses this morning, then met George and Martine to give them both a good long walk.

As the weather was pretty foul today, I decided to devote the whole day to him, lit the fire and settled in to some quality time with my dogs.

This evening I took both of them for more long walks, fed them, and started to prepare dinner. "Come over for a drink" Said George and Martine. "Hmmm" said I.

Then Martine had a brainwave. Set the laptop to survey the room and then call her on Skype, that way I could have a pre dinner drink with them, and keep an eye on "chez moi"

So all was set up up, and I legged it up the road for a glass of white wine. Well I had only just arrived when there was a clatter from Martine's laptop, and Fionn was to be seen with his head on the table, then he went off camera and there was another clatter. No sign of stress just a dog looking for trouble. So I rushed home to find him tucking into a pile of paper table napkins! Scolded him severely, sent him to his bed and went back to G&Ms.


Big Brother's Watching You
All was quiet on the Provencal front until Roxy appeared on camera, wandering around, looking mischievous. "Bed" I shouted at the laptop, well she came over and stared straight at the camera and then lay down. "Bed" I repeated and much to my amazement up she got and wandered over to her bed.

Roxy in her bed
Well that was it, not a peep out of either of them, 2 glasses of wine later I returned home to utter calm. Thank you thank you Skype. And thank you Martine.

4 comments:

  1. I was just thinking-is Fionn a closet Lager Lout and thinks that this is the way he SHOULD behave when he goes abroad.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Denis It's possible, he never behaved like that at home. But he is getting better, I really think I neglected him a bit and it was his way of saying he wasn't a happy puppy!

    ReplyDelete